What You will Learn in the Agile Project Management Planning and Estimating Training Course?
This course takes a in-depth look at these concepts using practical real world scenarios to successful Agile planning.
This course covers the topic of Agile Planning at the Program Level and at the Release Level. Many teams struggle with the topic of ‘Just Enough’ upfront requirements, ‘Just enough’ upfront sizing and design and ‘Just Enough’ planning. This course takes a in-depth look at these concepts using practical real world scenarios to successful Agile planning.
The course covers the 6 levels of planning and details of the levels 3, 4, 5 (Product, Release and Iteration planning. You will learn How to -
- Define a clear product Vision and Roadmap across multiple releases
- Plan for large Program with multiple teams
- Identify the right level of requirements upfront and size them without going into the details
- Account for architectural and non-functional requirements as part of our planning
- Approach Agile work with fixed scope and fixed time projects
- Slice and breakdown requirements into smaller chunks in a release and prioritize/order them the right way
- Use Agile metrics we can track for Agile Projects
- Prepare for PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner Certification Exam
Benefits of Agile Project Management
The Course is suitable for Project Managers, Team Leaders, PRINCE2® or PMP Certified Project Managers, Program Managers, Agile Project Managers/ Scrum Masters, PMO, Business Sponsors and Product Owners, Architects and Technical Leaders, Executives, and Managers interested in learning more about Agile Planning.
This will enable delegates to become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment. The Workshop highlights the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are co-ordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control. The course will prepare the delegates for the APMG Agile Foundation and Practitioner Certification examination.
- First Accredited Training Organisation ATO for Agile Project Management Certification and Trainings
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Leading Training Company to help prepare and pass the PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner Exam
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam
Agile Project Management Planning and Estimating Certification Training Course and Workshop is offered across India in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Indore.
Delegates from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, China, Dubai, Middle East, Abu Dhabi, India, South Africa, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, USA and Canada can attend the Virtual PMO and Project Management Office training course workshop from there desktops by attending live online instructor led training course.