What you will learn?
The workshop course is a hands-on course using templates, tools and processes to learn the concepts and fundamentals in Six Sigma.
- Understanding Voice of Customer, Critical to Quality mapping
- Translating VOC to Business case, Problem and Goal statement
- Project Selection
- Finalizing the CTQ
- Creation of Project Charter
- Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Project scoping with Process Mapping – SIPOC
- Understanding CTQ Performance Characteristics
- Measurement system analysis
- Data Types & collection plan (Continuous & Discrete, Sampling)
- Basic Statistics (Mean, Median, Standard Deviation, Quartiles)
- Process Capability Analysis (DPU, DPMO, Sigma Level, Cp/Cpk)
- Identifying X’s using Cause & Effect analysis (Ishikawa Diagram or Fishbone Diagram)
- Understanding Null & Alternate Hypothesis Testing
- Relationship between variables (Correlation, Scatter diagram)
- Tests of means, variances and proportions (t-tests, ANOVA, Chi- Square)
- Finding critical X’s using graphical techniques like Pareto’s analysis
- Failure modes and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Idea generation through Brainstorming, Creative thinking & Benchmarking
- Comparing alternative solutions
- Selecting best Solution using tools like Pugh Matrix
- Introduction to Design of Experiments
- Validation and Implementation of Improved process
- Understanding RACI Matrix
- Statistical process control (IMR, Xbar-R, C, U, P, NP charts)
- Mistake proofing
- Sustaining improvements (Creating Control Plan, Documentation)
- Project closure
About the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Course
The workshop course is a hands-on course using templates, tools and processes to learn the concepts and fundamentals in Six Sigma. The course provides an overall process of Six Sigma.
LEAN Six Sigma is a methodology focused on creating breakthrough improvements by managing variation and reducing defects in processes across the enterprise. This helps organizations deliver business excellence, higher customer satisfaction, and superior profits. Today Six Sigma focus has moved from a simple defect reduction to cost reduction to value creation. This course provides thorough knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles including statistical tools, systems and techniques. Training provides complete understanding of various Six Sigma models – DMAIC, DMADV & DFSS that participants can right away implement the techniques at their work place to achieve productivity and better problem solving.
This course also focuses on how to maximize customer value while eliminating waste. The ultimate goal is to provide perfect value to the customer through value creation that has zero defects using some of the proven LEAN tools and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in knowing the best practices in improving service and project quality, effective techniques for process improvement, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Senior Developers, Test Managers, Test Leads, Project Leaders, Solutions Architect, System Analysts, Senior Testers and those who would like to start up a career in quality and process management.
projectingIT has a wide range of Six Sigma and Quality Management training and certification courses to choose from including Overview of Six Sigma, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Data Analysis, Problem Solving and Lean Management.
projectingIT have experienced trainers who are expert Six Sigma Black Belts and practitioners themselves and have lived the life. The course is very interactive and engages participants through discussion, project case studies, workshops and techniques.