"Excellent training on all aspects of PRINCE2® by Ashish. Very good trainer. I recommend projectingIT for PRINCE2® trainings to pass it in first try." -Bhautik Parekh
The target audience for PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Project Management Certification Examination
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the PRINCE2 Method and Framework
- What are Projects, Characteristics of Projects
- The Structure of PRINCE2
- Understand the Four Integrated Elements of PRINCE2
- Understand the 7 PRINCE2 Principles and their Purpose
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Themes and their Purpose
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Processes, their Purpose, Objectives, Activities and Outputs
- Understand the PRINCE2 Project Management team Roles and their Responsibilities
- Key PRINCE2 Project Management Products and why and where they are created
- Structured Approach to Managing Projects
Setting the scene for a structured approach to managing all projects, project success criteria, the model of the PRINCE2® method including the integrated elements of principles, processes, themes and tailoring.
- The Process-based Approach
PRINCE2® focuses on key processes needed for successful project management which must be present, but may be ‘tailored’ to reflect the complexity, scope and risks faced by the project. PRINCE2® Process Model will be used to help delegates understand and appreciate what should be done to manage each project, why it should be done and when in the project lifecycle.
- Business Case
What is a Business Case, Outcomes, Outputs, Benefits and Dis-benefits, Developing, Verifying and Maintaining the Business Case; confirming the benefits and the Benefits Review Plan
Project Management Team Structure and the Project Board, Project Assurance, Project Manager, Team Manager, Change Authority and Project Support roles & responsibilities. Stakeholder management, Communication Management Strategy.
Levels and content of Plans, Exception Plans, Product-based approach to planning – Project Product Description, Product Breakdown Structure, Product Description, Product Flow Diagram; the PRINCE2® planning steps.
Management and Technical Stages, Tolerance and Raising Exceptions, Project Board and Project Manager Controls for Reviewing and Reporting Progress, Baselines for Control, Capturing and Reporting Lessons, Event-driven and time-driven controls.
Issue and Change Control procedure, Configuration Management procedure, Configuration Management Strategy, Baseline, Handling changes, Tracking and protecting products, Change Authority and Change Budget.
Quality Defined, The Quality Audit Trial, Acceptance Criteria, Quality Criteria, Quality Management Strategy, Quality Assurance, Quality Controls and Quality Review technique.
Risk and Risk Management, Risk Management in Projects, Risk Management Strategy, Risk Management Procedure and Risk Budget.
A project scenario runs throughout the course from start to finish. A comprehensive set of tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Many tasks are designed to help delegates link the four integrated elements of PRINCE2® – Principles, Processes, Themes and Tailoring. There are also sample exam questions for delegates to practice on before sitting the Foundation exam.
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Step-by-Step Instructions Manual
- Guidelines / Checklist on Best Project Management and Scheduling Practices
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding