"Excellent training on all aspects of PRINCE2® by Ashish. Very good trainer. I recommend projectingIT for PRINCE2® trainings to pass it in first try." -Bhautik Parekh
PRINCE2® Foundation course prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation Level Project Management Certification and pass it successfully.
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the PRINCE2 Method and Framework
- What are Projects, Characteristics of Projects
- The Structure of PRINCE2
- Understand the Four Integrated Elements of PRINCE2
- Understand the 7 PRINCE2 Principles and their Purpose
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Themes and their Purpose
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2 Processes, their Purpose, Objectives, Activities and Outputs
- Understand the PRINCE2 Project Management team Roles and their Responsibilities
- Key PRINCE2 Project Management Products and why and where they are created
Session Flow for PRINCE2 Foundation Course as Instructor led-online
Pre-course of approx. 4 hrs will consist of:
- What is Project Management?
- What is PRINCE2?
- Benefits of PRINCE2
- About Foundation exam
Structure of PRINCE2 and Principles
Themes – Business Case, Organisation and Quality
Themes – Plans, Risk, Change and Progress
Processes – Starting up a Project, Directing a Project and Initiating a Project
Processes – Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project
Conclude Session – To summarise the training course.
Two Foundation exams consisting of 2 Hrs. each
Self – Exercises of about 4 hrs
HOW TO TAKE YOUR APMG CERTIFICATION EXAM
You can gain APMG Professional Certification in several ways.
Take your exam in two formats:There are two ways in which the examination format is available.These are on-line exams and paper-based exams.
On-line Exam Option: On-line exams at home or in the office
Remote Proctor Now – You can now take your exam and gain APMG certification online from the comfort of your home or office. This can be done by using AMPG’s Remote Proctor Now solution. It provides maximum freedom with the minimum of hassle. You will need a computer with a webcam and a high-speed internet connection. This option is suitable for anyone who is undertaking self-study through live training with an ATO, where taking exam in a classroom or testing centre is not convenient. The exam security is provided through sophisticated software that monitors the exam environment through your computer’s webcam and microphone, along with screen-capture and candidate identification processes.
Pearson Vue Testing Centres - You can also take the exam through the Pearson Vue network of over 400 testing centres. This is most useful in the parts of the world where there are few training providers. At these centres, the exam is taken on-line using a computer.
Paper-based Exam Option – If you are self-studying you may sit your exams once you are ready at one of APMG’s Public exam centres or at a British Council office.
Public Exam Centre – APMG runs public exam centres in several regions around the globe, where you can self-study and then book the exam at one of these centres in your own time.Public centres are located in:
British Council office – One can take the exam at British Council centre, but there is limited availability in some countries to take the exam here.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Step-by-Step Instructions Manual
- Guidelines / Checklist on Best Project Management and Scheduling Practices
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding