What You will Learn?
This course provides the skills to help you enhance your skills on project risk management.
- Manage Project Risk effectively to deliver successful Projects that meet Stakeholder needs
- Develop Project Risk Management Plan to define the Scales, Budget, Tolerances & Guidelines for Risk Management
- Apply customizable, industry-robust Templates to create a Risk Management Plan and Risk Register
- Use Qualitative Risk analysis process to Identify Risk Exposure
- Translate Risk into actual Time and Cost impact using proven Quantitative Risk Analysis Tools
- Utilize Technique to Design your Risk Response Strategies
- Monitor Risk Triggers to control uncertainties and maximize project payoff
- Understand EMV and how to use it
- Use Summary Risk Profile for Reporting
- Define and Manage Risk Tolerances and How to and When to Escalate Risk
What is this Course about?
This course provides the skills to help you enhance your skills on project risk management. Through identifying and measuring risks in project development and implementation, you learn to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations. This course is aligned to the PMI RMP, Risk Management Professional and APMG’s M_O_R, Management of Risk Foundation and Practitioner Certification Course. Thos want to appear for these certification exams can take this course.
Who Should Attend?
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Managers , Delivery Managers, PMO’s, Project Support, Team Leaders, Engagement Managers, Directors and Executives, Programme Managers and anyone who wants to appear for PMI Risk Management Professional Certification Training Exam (PMI-RMP) or APMG M_O_R Foundation Certification and M_O_R Practitioner Certification (M_O_R is Management of Risk).
Classroom Course: 1 day and 1 day for online eLearning materials for pre-course and a post training case study
- Classroom in both public and corporate
- Online Interactive
- Delegate Hand Outs
Why I should do this Course?
- Decision making is improved through the high visibility of risk exposure, both for individual activities, and major projects, across the whole of the organisation
- A progressive management style and a culture of continuous improvement that is enhanced by the encouragement of openness in relation to risk
- The objectives of the organisation and its stakeholders are more likely to be realised through the early identification and proactive management of threats to cost, time and performance
- Financial benefit to the organisation through improved ‘value for money’ potential and better management of project and programme finance
- Management of project risk is carried out within the wider context of programmes, thus minimising the risk of individual project failure through greater visibility of the potential impact of other projects
- Consistency of approach through high-level monitoring and direction
- Creation of an environment for the conscious acceptance of business risks on an informed basis
- Improved contingency plans and the organisation’s business continuity plans
- Better awareness in all personnel of the cost and benefit implications of their actions
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Step-by-Step Instructions Manual
- Guidelines / Checklist on Best Project Management and Scheduling Practices
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding