What You will Learn?
This course is designed to give exposure to participants on key DMAIC tools like SIPOC, Affinity Diagram, Data types, Variation analysis, Cause & Effect, Pareto Chart, 5-why Analysis, Control chart.
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Understanding Six Sigma and LEAN Advantages
- Understanding Process Capability with examples
- Overview of Six Sigma Methodologies – DMAIC, DMADV, DFSS
- Understanding Problem Solving using DMAIC approach
- Learning to solve problems using DMAIC Tools and Techniques
- How to use Pareto, Control Charts, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why, FMEA, Process Analysis, Critical Thinking
What is this Course about?
“Most people spend more time and energy going around the problems than in trying to solve them.”…. Henry Ford
Good problem solving skills seldom come naturally; they are consciously learnt and nurtured. This training course is designed to address the essentials of effective problem solving using LEAN Six Sigma tools and techniques that can be effectively applied by the team to solve and overcome their day to day challenges.
This course is designed to give exposure to participants on key DMAIC tools like SIPOC, Affinity Diagram, Data types, Variation analysis, Cause & Effect, Pareto Chart, 5-why Analysis, Control chart. The course is very interactive with full of group activities, case study analysis and quizzes that will help the participants to take apply the learning at their workplace from day one.
Classroom Course: 1 days
Who Should Attend?
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Team Members, Executives, Delivery Managers, PMO Staff and Support Function Staff and anyone who wants to learn a structured approach to problem solving and understand key six sigma techniques.
- Classroom in both public and corporate
- Online and LIVE Interactive Program led by Instructor
|Program Outline & Topics|
- Step-by-Step Detailed Courseware
- Six Sigma templates
- Assessment Test
- Case Studies
Why I should do this Course?
This course provides the participants a structured approach to problem solving and gives exposure to the Six Sigma methodology. Six Sigma is a rigorous, data-driven, result oriented approach to process improvement. It helps in improving quality, efficiency & speed in every aspect of business processes. The course also introduces the participants to use the DMAIC tools and templates that they can learn and implement the usage at their day to day work. There is a great advantage for an organization with their work force adopting a standard practice to problem solving for better productivity and efficiency.
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Step-by-Step Instructions Manual
- Guidelines / Checklist on DMAIC tools
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding
- Our Trainers have hands on experience of using the Six Sigma and Lean tools