What You will Learn in projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Re-Registration Course?
This two-day course is designed to refresh and update candidates knowledge and understanding of the latest PRINCE2® method as a result of the recent ‘Refresh’ to PRINCE2 official manual.The contents and delivery of the renewal course is similar to projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Practitioner course.
- Understand the changes to the PRINCE2 method and refresh the knowledge
- Learn PRICNE2 Process model, PRINCE2 Themes and PRINCE2 management products
- PRINCE2 project management team roles
- Understand the structure of the PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration examination
- Understand how to apply PRINCE2 to a case study project
- Understand how to approach the PRINCE2 conversion exam for certificate renewal
This two-day course is designed to refresh and update candidates’ knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method as a result of the recent ‘Refresh’ project to the official PRINCE2 manual version. It also serves to recall candidates for the Practitioner Re-registration exam of the necessary examination tips and tricks in order to increase their chance of clearing the examination in their first attempt. The participant must be already PRINCE2 practitioner certified.
In order to retain the qualification of ‘Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner’, candidates must pass the Re-registration examination every five years (the examination can be taken between three and five years). This examination is a one-hour open book paper, where delegates can have access to the PRINCE2® manual.
What is the PRINCE2 Re-Registration Course about?
The Re-registration exam is an objective test based exam, same format as the Practitioner. The 1-hour exam comprises three questions each carrying 10 marks. The pass mark is 17 from a possible 30 marks (55%). Each question tests one of the syllabus areas. A maximum of one process area will be tested in each paper and two Themes. The exam can be taken at any of ProjectingIT’s venues (paper-based), or electronically (online) at your place of business or home.
Why do I have to take the PRINCE2 Re-Registration Exam?
The PRINCE2® Examination Board has determined that all PRINCE2® Practitioners should be re-registered within 3-5 years of their original certification. This Re-registration comprises a 1-hour examination set at the same standard as the Practitioner examination.
How long My Registration is Valid for?
The registration is valid for five years and Registered Practitioners will be required to take a re-registration examination to confirm their competence in the PRINCE2® Method before the end of the five year period.
Who Should Attend the PRINCE2 certification renewal course?
Those who wish to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration examination and those who wish to understand (or convert to) the latest version of the method. Candidates must already appear on the APMG list of Registered PRINCE2® Practitioners if they intend to take the re-registration exam.
What happens if I have gone past my 5 year Period?
ProjectingIT can arrange the Re-Registration exam for you. If you have exceeded the 5-year term, you can still take the 1-hour Re-Registration exam. In the meantime you should be aware that your “Registered” status is lapsed, and this will be shown on the APMG Candidate Register.
|PRINCE2 Re-Registration Certification Program Outline & Topics|
Benefits of doing PRINCE2 renewal course
- Understand the latest PRINCE2 method and framework
- Refresh your knowledge in the best practice project management
- Keep up dated with industries most recognized certificate
APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Certification and Conversion Exam – Qualification Overview
- Objective Testing Examination
- 3 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 30
- 1 hour will be allowed (no reading time)
- Open-book examination (only the PRINCE2® Manual is allowed)
- The pass mark is 55% – candidates need a total of 17/30 marks to pass the exam
Why choose ProjectingIT for taking your PRINCE2 Re-Registration Certification exam?
- Accredited Training Organisation ATO for PRINCE2®
- Trained over 10000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Accredited and Experienced trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 5000+ Certified Professionals in project management certifications
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
Where does projectingIT conducts PRINCE2 Re-registration, conversion certification training course in INDIA:
projectingIT conducts PRINCE2 renewal training across India through classroom and virtual online training course. Participants can join our online instructor-led online course if they want flexibility and instant training without having to wait for dates at their location. If you take the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification training course online then you can take APMG PRINCE2 renewal certification exam from any of the following locations or even from your preferred location using Remote Proctor feature.
- Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Vashi, Panvel, Nasik,
- Pune, Aurangabad
- Nagpur, Indore, Raipur, Bhopal
- Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Baroda, Surat
- Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
projectingIT offers Virtual Live instructor-led web-based PRINCE2 re-registration certification training course across the world. The participants who are already certified in PRINCE2 practitioner and would like to renew and re register their APMG Practitioner certification then they can prefer to take the course from following countries and cities can enrol to take the course online. projectingIT will organize remote online exam for you or you can take the exam at British Council or we can facilitate with the help of our local partners. projectingIT has a 100% pass rate for PRINCE2 Re-registration exam.
Countries and cities for ONLINE PRINCE2 Conversion Certification Training Course:
United Kingdom (England, Scotland, North Ireland) –
London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Chester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Oxford, Portsmouth, Newcastle
France, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin
Australia and New Zealand –
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Auckland
Middle East training locations – Bahrain, Qatar, Doha, Dubai, Abu dhabi, Kuwait
Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Penang, Kuala lumpur, Sri Lanka, Colombo, Philippines, Thailand, Bangkok
USA and Canada –
New york, New jersey, Florida, Chicago, California, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal
Kenya, Nairobi, Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Cape town
* Candidate who Pass PRINCE2 Certification Exam can get listed on the APMG International PRINCE2 Successful Candidate Register