What you will learn in PRINCE2 Professional Certification Training Course?
This is certification is recommended for experienced project managers, practitioners and team leaders who want to increase salability and marketability of their project management career and job prospects.
- Outline the Project Scope and Customer’s Quality Expectations using the Project Product Description
- Justify Project investment using an Outline Business Case
- Identify, Analyze Stakeholders and Design and appoint the Project Board
- Design, Tailor and Appoint the Project Management Team
- Use Product Based Planning to determine major products and determine their interdependencies
- Tailor corporate strategies and prepare management strategies for risk, quality, configuration and communication
- Describe the risk management procedure
- Break down project into stages based on risk and control requirements
- Refine the Business Case and Produce the Benefits Review Plan to describe how project benefits will be measured during and after the project
- Prepare Stage Plans documenting the scope, team, resources, cost, efforts, dates, milestones and monitoring and control mechanism
- Prepare Work Packages and delegate work to teams
- Learn how delegation can be formal or informal based on project environment
- Understand and apply the lessons process by capturing lessons in the Lessons Log and broadcasting lessons using reports
- Use change and issue control procedure to capture, monitor and track project issues including change requests, defects and concerns
- Update project documentation at milestones
- Review project strategies, plans and business case
- Review and assess project viability at the end of each stage
- Learn how Manage by Exception works in real scenarios
- Prepare End Project Report describing how project was delivered
- Measure and report any benefits realized during the project
- Manage teams
- Essential Interpersonal and Communications skills
About the APMG PRINCE2 Professional Certification Training Course
PRINCE2 Professional is the latest and highest level PRINCE2 qualification available from APMG. It is above the Practitioner certification level. This is certification is recommended for experienced project managers, practitioners and team leaders who want to increase salability and marketability of their project management career and job prospects.
The course is a 2.5 day event. The delegates will have to pass an assessment that includes individual and group work. The assessment is based on a case study about a project and held at a PRINCE2 Assessment Centre. During the assessment process, your ability to manage a PRINCE2 project throughout the lifecycle project is tested.
During the event, the delegates are put into small teams, provided with project case study and are required to demonstrate the application of the PRINCE2 method. Grading is done based on observation and 19 performance areas. Delegates interpersonal skills are also evaluated. Based on the evidence gathered during the event, ratings are provided in the following manner:
Level 0 – failed to present relevant evidence
Level 1 – Basic evidence, with one or two direct examples
Level 2 – Good evidence, with three or more direct examples
Level 3 – Extensive evidence, with six or more direct examples
Who Should Attend?
APMG certified PRINCE2 Practitioner, Project Managers who would like to take the certification beyond certification and learn hands-on application of the methodology.
Useful Resources and Free Downloads
- Download brochure APMG-International PRINCE2 Professional Certification
- Search PRINCE2 exam results in the here Successful Candidate Register.
Why choose projectingIT for PRINCE2 certification?
projectingIT has a wide range of Project Management training and certification courses offered by APMG. You can choose from PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner, ITIL, Agile Project Management, Earned Value Management, Managing Successful Programmes, Change Management amongst other popular certifications across the industry. ProjectingIT has the best industry pass rate in the certification exams and offers very interactive, engaging and involving trainings at affordable rates in India and in other countries. You can choose the learning style from classroom courses, online self paced training, eLearning and blended learning models.
projectingIT have experienced trainers who are expert ITIL trainers and practitioners themselves and have lived the life. The course is very interactive and engages participants through discussion, project case studies, workshops and techniques.
PRINCE2 PROFESSIONAL Certification Training Course Workshop Locations in INDIA:
projectingIT offers support to help you prepare for the course through open workshops classes and customized courses for in-house corporate customers. You can choose to attend the course from following locations:-
For PRINCE2 Professional Certification Course in London, UK – please write to us on email@example.com
PRINCE2 PROFESSIONAL Certification Training Course City:-
- Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Andheri – Hotel VITS
- Pune – Koregaon Park, Deccan
- Bangalore – Hotel Solitaire, Race Course Road, Bengaluru
- Chennai – T Nagar
- Hyderabad – Amir Peth
- Kolkata – Salt Lake City
- Delhi – Hotel Rockland
- Gurgaon in NCR
- Noida in NCR
Alternatively, you can take the course through online, elearning, virtual live classroom training in a self paced distance learning format. This offers more flexibility and affordable costs. We provide PDU for this course.
ProjectingIT also offers a customized training course for those who would like to take a hands-on real time experience using software tools, techniques, discussion and interaction and would like to get an experience beyond the certifications.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org now to know about the Real World PRINCE2 course!
* Candidate who Pass PRINCE2 Certification Exam can get listed on the APMG International PRINCE2 Successful Candidate Register