What You will Learn?
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at Practitioner level
- Understand how to tailor PRINCE2® to your project environment
- Develop Key PRINCE2® products
- Apply classroom concepts to project scenarios
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2® Themes and how they are applied in projects
- Learn the 7 PRINCE2® Processes, activities and create the key management products within each process
- Understand the PRINCE2® Project Management team Roles and their Responsibilities
- Key PRINCE2® Project Management Products and why and where they are created
- Use a Case study scenario to apply PRINCE2® framework
What is this Course about?
PRINCE2® means PRojects IN Controlled Environment. PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. This course prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Level Project Management Certification and pass it successfully.
Why become APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Certified Project Manager?
- Widely recognized Project Certification across the world
- Demonstrates your understanding of Project Management
- Certification increases your Marketability
- Approval of your knowledge of Project Management
- Proof of Professional Achievement
- Improves the way you manage your Projects
Who Should Attend the Course?
The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Project Management Certification Examination including anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Co-ordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), PMP, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office). The delegates must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam.
Classroom Course: 2 days
- Classroom in both public and corporate
- Online Interactive
|Program Outline & Topics|
- Pre-Course Reading Material
- PRINCE2® 2009 official Manual for the training duration only
- Student Handbook
- Crosswords and Quizzes
- Assignment and Exercises
- Practice Questions
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Examination
- Useful PRINCE2® Project Management Templates
Benefits of doing this Course
PRINCE2® encourages formal recognition of responsibilities within a project and focuses on what a project is to deliver, why, when and for whom. PRINCE2® provides projects with:
- A controlled and organised start, middle and end
- A common, consistent approach
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case flexible decision points
- Automatic management control of any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation’s staff at all levels
APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Project Management Certification Exam – Qualification Overview
- Objective testing format
- 9 questions per paper with 12 marks available per question i.e. 108 marks total
- Duration is 2.5 hours
- Open book exam (Official PRINCE2® Manual only)
- 59 marks required (out of 108 available) to pass – 55%
- Delegates should have passed the Foundation exam.
- Accredited Training Organisation ATO for PRINCE2® and Agile Project Management Certification and Trainings
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Pass Guarantee: We pay your Foundation Exam fees if you fail exam in your first try!
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam