What You will learn in ProjectingIT’s PRINCE2 Practitioner course?
The Practitioner course is designed to help participants understand the objectives of APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Exam and pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in their first try.
- Understand the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam requirements
- How to pass to pass the PRINCE2 exam in your first try
- Use a Case study scenario to run a project using PRINCE2 method
- Apply classroom concepts to project case study and scenarios
- Understand how to tailor PRINCE2 to suit your project needs
- Produce key PRINCE2® management products e.g. Business Case using templates
- Learn how the 7 PRINCE2 Themes are applied to projects
- Learn the project journey and flow using PRINCE2 process model
- Select and appoint the project management team
What is the PRINCE2 Practitioner course about?
PRINCE2® means PRojects IN Controlled Environment. PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management that provides a tailorable and scalable method for managing simple, complex, small, large or any type of projects. PRINCE2 Practitioner is level 2 of the APMG PRINCE2 certification exam. This course prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner level project management certification exam and pass it successfully.
Why become APMG PRINCE2 Practitioner Certified Project Manager?
- One of the most popular project management certification across the world
- Proves your understanding of project management
- Certification increases your saleability
- Demonstrates your knowledge of project management
- Proof of professional achievement
- Improves the way you manage your projects
Who should attend the projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Practitioner Training?
The target audience for the practitioner certification program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner project management certification exam including anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Co-ordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, PMP, Project Management Office staff. The delegates must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam for taking the practitioner exam.
|PRINCE2 Practitioner Program Outline, Topics and Course Contents|
|PRINCE2 Themes: Business Case – justify the project
PRINCE2 Themes: Organization – Form the team
PRINCE2 Themes: Risk – Know the unknown
- Pre-course reading material
- PRINCE2® 2009 official manual for the training duration only
- Free practitioner courseware, materials and study guides pdf
- Crosswords and quizzes
- Assignment and exercises
- 100′s of practitioner exam questions
- APMG PRINCE2® Practitioner certification exam
- Useful PRINCE2® project management Templates
Benefits of using the PRINCE2 method
PRINCE2® provides a process driven structure method for managing projects. Benefits of PRINCE2 includes:
- A controlled project start, a controlled project middle and controlled project closure
- A standard and consistent approach for managing projects
- Best project management practices
- Justification of project investment using Business Case
- Manage by stages for better control on projects
- Manage by exception for better use of senior management time
- The involvement of management and stakeholders throughout the project
- Continuous improvement using lessons learned
- Step-by-step activities for managing a project
- How to tailor the method to suit your project requirement
APMG PRINCE2 Practitioner Project Management Certification Exam – Qualification Overview
- Objective testing format
- Scenario based questions
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question i.e. 80 marks total
- Duration is 2.5 hours
- Open book exam (Official PRINCE2® Manual only)
- 44 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 55%
- Delegates should have passed the Foundation exam.
Why choose ProjectingIT for PRINCE2 certification?
- APMG accredited training organisation ATO for PRINCE2® training and certification exam
- Trained over 10000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Pass Guarantee: We pay your Practitioner Exam fees if you fail exam in your first try!
- Accredited and experienced trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 5000+ certified delegates in professional certifications
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Best PRINCE2 course at affordable and competitive price
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- Post course access to PRINCE2 FAQ, Templates, questions and case studies
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam
projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Practitioner certification training locations in INDIA:
If you take the Practitioner course online then you can take the APMG Practitioner exam from any of the following locations.
- Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Baroda, Surat
- Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
projectingIT offers Virtual Live instructor-led web-based PRINCE2 Practitioner training course. The participants from following countries and cities can enrol to take the course. We will organize the remote exam for you.
Countries and cities for PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course:
United Kingdom (England) – London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Chester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast
France, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin
Australia and New Zealand –
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Brisbane, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Auckland
Middle East – Bahrain, Qatar, Doha, Dubai, Abu dhabi, Kuwait
Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Penang, Kuala lumpur, Sri Lanka, Colombo, Philippines, Thailand, Bangkok
USA and Canada –
New york, New jersey, Florida, California, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal
Africa – Kenya, Nairobi, Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, South Africa, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Cape town
* Candidate who Pass PRINCE2 Certification Exam can get listed on the APMG International PRINCE2 Successful Candidate Register