What you will learn in projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Foundation Training Course?
The PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam course prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation level project management certification exam and pass it successfully.
- Understand what is PRINCE2
- Know what is project management
- The structure of PRINCE2
- Learn the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®
- Know the 7 PRINCE2 Principles and how they are applied
- Know the 7 PRINCE2 Themes and how they are used
- Know the 7 PRINCE2 Processes, their purpose, objectives, activities and outputs
- Understand how the PRINCE2 processes interact with each other
- Know the PRINCE2 project management team roles and their responsibilities
- Understand PRINCE2 management products and their purpose and content
What is the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification about?
PRINCE2® means PRojects IN Controlled Environment. PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for project management and can be applied to any type of project. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is widely recognized in the world. PRINCE2 certification is a very popular and respected certificate in the world. The Foundation Certification course is the entry level course to Project Management. projectingIT’s PRINCE2 workshop prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation level project management certification and pass it successfully in their first try.
Why become APMG PRINCE2® Foundation Certified Project Manager?
- Widely recognized project management certification across the world
- Demonstrates your understanding of project management
- Certification increases your marketability
- Approval of your knowledge of project management
- Proof of professional achievement
- Improves the way you manage your projects
- Increases job prospects and opportunities
- Certified project managers earn more
Who should attend the PRINCE2 Foundation Course?
The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation Project Management Certification Examination including anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Co-ordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), PMP, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office). There are no pre-requisites or eligibility criteria.
Foundation Program Topics, Outline and Course Contents
What is project management?
The PRINCE2 principles of project management – set of good practices
The PRINCE2 Themes – the aspects of project management
The PRINCE2 Processes – the step-by-step way of managing projects
The PRINCE2 Management Products – deliverables and templates
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam practice – becoming certified Project Manager
Benefits of doing the PRINCE2 Foundation training
PRINCE2® Foundation provides an excellent overview of project management, best practices and the framework for managing projects. PRINCE2® offers:
- A controlled start, a controlled middle and and a controlled closure
- Justifying project investments using Business Case
- Project Board does reviews projects at stage ends
- Management controls using tolerances for escalating issues
- Stakeholder integration and engagement throughout the project
- Improved stakeholder communication
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- Standardization using templates
- Process based approach
- Multiple choice format
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
- No eligibility for Exams
- Foundation Exams can be taken by delegates who are new to project management
- Take a sample APMG PRINCE2 Foundation exam questions PDF and try it for free. Email us: email@example.com
You can purchase the original, Cabinet Office PRINCE2 Manual “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2″ from projectingIT.
Why ProjectingIT to do your PRINCE2 certificate course?
- APMG Accredited Training Organisation, ATO for PRINCE2®
- Trained over 10,000+ professionals on best practice project management
- PASS GUARANTEE: We pay your Foundation Exam fees if you fail exam in your first try!
- APMG accredited and experienced trainers who have good project experience themselves
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 5000+ certified project manager worldwide
- 99% pass rate, one of the best in the industry
- Average 4.75 out of 5.0 feedback rating from our participants
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away valuable course material and templates to support you on your projects
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam
Key Course Features
- Get trained from an APMG ATO
- You can attend the 2 day classroom program
- 2 practice tests included, 100′s of foundation exam dumps
- 16 PDUs for PMP certified project manager
- PRINCE2® Foundation exam fee included
- Courseware accredited by APMG
- Hard Copy of the PRINCE2 Foundation book and free course materials
- Lunch, Tea/Coffee included in the course
- Post course access to PRINCE2 templates and knowledge base
projectingIT’s PRINCE2 Foundation course training locations in INDIA:
If you take the Foundation course online then you can take the APMG Foundation exam from any of the following locations.
- Hotel VITS for Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Nagpur
- Hotel Royalty, Hotel Centurian-Inn for Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nasik, Hyderabad
- Hotel – Rockland, Delhi for New Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Hotel Solitaire for Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
projectingIT offers Virtual Live instructor-led web-based PRINCE2 Foundation training course. The participants from following countries and cities can enrol to take the course. We will PRINCE2 exam booking and organize the remote exam for you.
Countries and cities for PRINCE2 Foundation Training Course:
United Kingdom (England) – London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Chester, Liverpool, Leeds
France, Netherlands, Ireland
Australia – Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, New Zealand, Wellington, Auckland
Middle East – Bahrain, Qatar, Doha, Dubai, Abu dhabi, Kuwait
Asia – Singapore, Malaysia, Penang, Kuala lumpur, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Thailand, Bangkok
USA – New york, New jersey, Florida, California, Canada
* Candidate who Pass PRINCE2 Certification Exam can get listed on the APMG International PRINCE2 Successful Candidate Register