What You will Learn?
The PMI-ACP® certification is a new credential offered by PMI® for people working in Agile project management environments.
- Prepare to Pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner [PMI-ACP®] Exam
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Lifecycle end to end
- Compare Agile development practices to the classical approaches for project management
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, Along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
What is this Course about?
The PMI-ACP® certification is a new credential offered by PMI® for people working in Agile project management environments. The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI’s eligibility criterion and passing the exam.
This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI-ACP®aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI-ACP® Certification examination. The Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers using Agile methodologies.
Why become Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP®
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will being using Agile in the next couple of years
- The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications
- Research use of agile has tripled from December 2008 to May 2011
- Agile helps in decreasing product defects, improving team productivity, and increasing delivery of business value
- Approval of your knowledge of Project Management
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offerings
- Increases Customer Confidence
Who Should Attend the Course?
The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the PMI ACP® certification examination conducted by Project Management Institute. These include but not limited to Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Participants from Scrum Master Certification Training SCM, Project Sponsors, Project Planners, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), Agile Developers / Programmers, Designers, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office).
|Program Outline & Topics|
The adoption of Agile methodologies is becoming more prevalent in the business environment. The Project Management Institute is recognizing this growth with the introduction of the new PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification. In this course, you gain the skills necessary to prepare for the PMI-ACP® credential exam, validating your experience as an Agile practitioner. Through practice exams, workshops and overnight study, you learn essential Agile terminology, tools and principles.
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Experienced and subject matter expert trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Covers the key PMI Learning Objectives needed to pass the PMI-ACP®certification exam
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- Template and assistance in preparing your submitting your application form
- Post course support to help your prepare and pass the exam
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam