What You will Learn?
This one-day course is designed for organizations that want to train their managers to use Project Web Access and SharePoint to support their Enterprise Project Management efforts.
- Describe the project communication life cycle used with Microsoft Project Server EPM
- Understand and use the Project Web App user interface
- Create a proposed project and attach a Resource Plan to the proposal
- Track time and task progress
- Use Outlook to track task progress
- Manage personal settings
- Work with Risks, Issues, and Documents in a Project Site
- Create and manage Status Reports
- View the project portfolio in the Project Center
- Use views and reports in the Business Intelligence Center
What is this Course about?
This one-day course is designed for organizations that want to train their managers to use Project Web Access and SharePoint to support their Enterprise Project Management efforts. In this course, all parties with an interest in enterprise projects learn how to effectively use Project Web App for task updating, reporting, and team collaboration.
Who Should Attend?
The course is for both technical Project Server implementers and non-technical analysts. The course can be attended by anyone including Project Manager, Functional Managers, Team Leaders, IT Managers, Directors, PMO Staff, Project Support, Consultants, Business Analysts, Server Administrators, Windows Administrators, Database Administrators and those who are responsible for the implementation and management of the Microsoft Project Server. This course is ideal for anyone in the organization who is involved with enterprise projects and does not have to use Project Professional 2010.
|Program Outline & Topics|
- Student Handbook
- Assignment and Exercises
- Project Case Study
This one-day course is designed for organizations that want to train their managers to use Project Web Access and SharePoint to support their Enterprise Project Management efforts. The Project Team will understand how to delegate work, how to submit and report on task progress, how to manage risks and issues and collaboration using the Share point and Project Web Access 2010.
- First Accredited Training Organisation ATO for Agile Project Management & PRINCE2® Certification and Trainings
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- Hands-on course based on real time scenarios and case studies
- projectingIT are experts in Microsoft Project Server 2010 Training