The PMI ACPSM certification is a credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile project management environments. The PMI ACPSM certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI’s eligibility criterion and passing the exam.
- Prepare to Pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner [PMI – ACPSM] Exam
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACPSM Exam
- Walk through the entire Agile Development Lifecycle end to end
- Compare Agile development practices to the classical approaches for project management
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams
- Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way
- Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value
- Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, Along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
- Duration: 3 hours duration
- 120 multiple-choice questions
- 20 of those questions considered Pilot Questions
- Pilot questions will not affect the score
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Step-by-Step Instructions Manual
- Guidelines / Checklist on Best Project Management and Scheduling Practices
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding
Why become Agile Certified Practitioner PMI ACP?
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will being using Agile in the next couple of years
- The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications
- Research use of agile has tripled from December 2008 to May 2011
- Agile helps in decreasing product defects, improving team productivity, and increasing delivery of business value
- Approval of your knowledge of Project Management
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offerings
- Increases Customer Confidence
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for the program is a mix of professionals across hierarchies involved in project management, product management, system and solution architecting. The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the PMI ACP® certification examination conducted by Project Management Institute. These include but not limited to Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Project Sponsors, Project Planners, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), Agile Developers / Programmers, Designers, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office).