This course helps participants to understand what is project management, good practices in managing projects and introduces participants to PRINCE2 team, processes, key terms and deliverable.
In this course, the participants will learn how to apply the PRINCE2 concepts on a given project. You will be given with a project case study and you will use various PRINCE2 concepts and deliverable to do the project.
This course is intended for the participants who have already done PRINCE2 practitioner certification but need to re-register / renew their practitioner certificate. The course provides an in-depth knowledge on PRINCE2 and helps participants pass the re-registration exam.
LEARN ONE-ON-ONE WITH OUR EXPERTS
Customize the course to suit your needs
YOUR IMMINENT NEEDS
Focus on fewer things that matters right now!
Less disruption of day-to-day activities
Highly adaptive, effective continuous learning model
Benefits of PRINCE2
- A controlled and organised start, middle and end
- A common, consistent approach
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case flexible decision points
- Automatic management control of any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- Accredited training organization
- Expert and certified trainers
- Hands-on practical exercises
- Unbeatable pricing
- Free access to learning modules
- Designed with maximum real-life activities
- Excellent training materials
- 24 * 7 email support
- Average feedback of 4.7 / 5.0
- 10,000 + satisfied customers
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money back