New to Microsoft Project? Take this Level 1 course for Beginners. Get started.
Learn how to use Microsoft Project on a day to day basis to perform basic project management tasks.
Already using Microsoft Project? Improve your skills in Microsoft Project with this Level 2 course.
Learn how to customize, fine tune, optimize, baseline & measure project performance using Microsoft Project.
Already an experienced user? Unleash the MS Project software to make most of it.
Learn how to use Microsoft Project for Earned Value Management, running multiple projects, manage shared resources and understand some best practices in scheduling.
respect. rewards. recognition. Get certified today.
This course provides the participants with an in-depth knowledge on how to manage projects effectively using Microsoft Project. This course helps you to prepare to pass Exam 70-178: Microsoft Project 2010 Managing Projects.
LEARN ONE-ON-ONE WITH OUR EXPERTS
Customize the course to suit your needs
YOUR IMMINENT NEEDS
Focus on fewer things that matters right now!
Less disruption of day-to-day activities
Highly adaptive, effective continuous learning model
Benefits of Microsoft Project
- Quickly schedule projects
- Increase productivity
- Baseline and measure performance targets
- Efficient resource utilization
- Visibility of project’s progress
- Learn from previous projects data
- Easy project tacking and reporting
- Understand project dependencies and constraints
- Accredited training organization
- Expert and certified trainers
- Hands-on practical exercises
- Unbeatable pricing
- Free access to learning modules
- Designed with maximum real-life activities
- Excellent training materials
- 24 * 7 email support
- Average feedback of 4.7 / 5.0
- 10,000 + satisfied customers
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money back