What You will Learn?
- Provide insight into the best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Explain & discuss ITIL V3 framework structure and basic concepts
- Identify the goals, objectives, metrics & activities for each process
- Understand how ITIL processes relate to the roles and responsibilities of an IT department
- Focus on core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management and relationships between the ITIL processes.
- Prepare participants for the ITIL® Foundation certificate exam.
What is this Course about?
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
Who Should Attend?
- IT professional who require basic understanding of the ITIL Framework
- An individual who is responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization and need to understand how ITIL Framework can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- What is ITSM?
- Service Management as a practice
- Introduction to ITIL
- Service Lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Service Strategy Processes
- Service Design Processes
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Operation Processes
- Service Operation Functions
- The Service Desk function
- Technical Management function
- Application Management function
- IT Operations Management function
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- ITIL® Qualification scheme
- Mock exam
- Final Exam
- Student Handbook
- Practice Questions
Why Get Certified?
- Widely recognized Service Management Certification
- Certification increases your Marketability
- Approval of your knowledge of Service Management
- Proof of Professional Achievement
- Improves the way you manage your Projects and IT Services
- Better Job prospects in the recession time
No mandatory pre-requisites to attend the Foundations course.
- Understand the common language of ITIL, understood by IT professionals worldwide, and will increase your standing within the IT community.
- Understand an adaptive and flexible ITIL framework managing IT services
- Will be able to prepare and clear the ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Improve your Employment Prospects
- Trained over 5000+ Professionals on Best Practice Project Management and Scheduling
- Experienced and Accredited Trainers
- Accredited for Conducting Trainings and Exams
- Hands-on Training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Post Training Support
ITIL ® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries The Swirl logo ™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce