What you will learn in the Service Transition Module?
This course covers the overall concepts in service design phase of the service lifecycle. The course will introduce delegates to key principles of service design and cover the service design processes.
- Introduction to service transition, terms and core concepts
- How service transition adds value to business
- Service design principles, policies and best practices
- Integration of service transition processes with other service lifecycle processes
- Sub processes, activities, methods and functions for each service transition process
- Roles and responsibilities within service transition
- How to manage organizational and stakeholder change
- Develop a stakeholder management strategy, map and analyze stakeholders
- Operational excellence
- Measuring service design performance
- Technology considerations
- Key activities for introducing an integrated service transition approach into an organization
- The design, creation, implementation and use of service transition in a virtual or cloud environment
- Key performance indicators,Critical success factors and risks
About ITIL Service Lifecycle ST – Service Transition Certification Training Course 2011
The Service Transition ST module is part of the ITIL Intermediate Service Lifecyle and is a right course for those who have to manage multiple capability areas.
This course covers the overall concepts in service design phase of the service lifecycle. The course will introduce delegates to key principles of service design and cover the service design processes. Implementation approaches including organisational design, role of technology and service automation will be discussed in the overall context of governance and framework. The delegates will discover the ITIL best practices through discussions, scenarios, case studies and examples.
This course is suitable for IT professionals including IT management, IT Finance Managers, Supplier Relationship Management.
About the ITIL Intermediate level Certification Training Course
ITIL intermediate level has a modular structure in which every module has specific focus and objective. Delegates can choose to opt for one module or can go for as many they wish to acquire skills on. ITIL intermediate is an industry recognized popular certification and takes an in depth view of IT service management. The workshop course is a hands-on course using templates, tools and processes to learn the concepts and fundamentals in ITIL.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in knowing the best practices in improving service management, effective techniques for process improvement, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Developers, Project Leaders, Service Delivery Managers, CIO’s, Service Designers, Operations Managers, Support Analysts and those who would like to start up a career in IT service management.
Useful Resources and Free Downloads
- http://www.itil-officialsite.com/Qualifications/ITILQualificationScheme.aspx for ITIL Qualification level
- Download ITI Intermediate Qualifications Scheme – Service Transition Syllabus here Service Transition Syllabus – ITIL Service Transition Syllabus – ITIL
- For ITIL exams results and successful candidate register http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ITILEISCRquery.aspx
projectingIT has a wide range of ITIL and Service Management training and certification courses offered by APMG. You can choose from Foundation, Intermediate, Expert and Manager level qualifications.
projectingIT have experienced trainers who are expert ITIL trainers and practitioners themselves and have lived the life. The course is very interactive and engages participants through discussion, project case studies, workshops and techniques.
ITIL Service Lifecycle Certification Training Course Workshop Locations in INDIA:
projectingIT offers the ITIL Service Design course through open workshops classes and customized courses for in-house corporate customers. You can choose to attend the course from following locations:-
ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Transition ST Certification Training Course City:-
- Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Andheri – Hotel VITS
- Pune – Koregaon Park, Deccan
- Bangalore – Hotel Solitaire, Race Course Road, Bengaluru
- Chennai – T Nagar
- Hyderabad – Amir Peth
- Kolakata – Salt Lake City
- Delhi – Hotel Rockland
- Gurgaon in NCR
- Noida in NCR
Alternatively, you can take the course through online, elearning, virtual live classroom training in a self paced distance learning format. This offers more flexibility and affordable costs. We provide PDU for this course.