PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS - Managing Customer Satisfaction
Managing Customer Expectations for Managers
What You will Learn?
- Understanding the concept, the need and the importance of Customer Satisfaction
- Understanding the relationship between customer satisfaction and growth of the organization
- Learning about Setting Customer Expectation and Managing
- Customer Expectation Life Cycle
- Learning to handle difficult situations, creating win-win situations
- Customer centric culture to achieve greater personal growth and customer satisfaction
- Understanding various types of customers and managing their expectations
- Learning Customer Satisfaction measurement Tools and Techniques
- Voice of Customer
- Learning Customer Influencing Techniques
- Understanding ways and means to improve the customer satisfaction
What is this Course about?
“The single most important thing to remember about any enterprise is that there are no results inside its walls. The result of a business is a satisfied customer.…. Peter Drucker”
Customer Service means providing a quality product or services that satisfies the needs of a customer and keeps them coming back. Good customer service means continued success, increased profitability, increased market share, higher job satisfaction, highly motivated employees, improved company morale & better team work.
This course is designed to discuss in detail about the importance of customer satisfaction and its impact to business. Participants will learn the importance of setting the customer expectation right and managing them throughout, else they risk customer dissatisfaction and negative customer retention. Type of customer – DISC model will help the participants to understand the do’s and don’ts with a particular customer type. This course also provides information on various types of customer satisfaction surveys an organization can undertake and consistently thrive for customer satisfaction.
Who Should Attend?
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Team Members, Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers, Account Managers, Functional Managers, PMO Staff, Onsite Co-ordinators, Quality Assurance, HR and Support Function Staff, Executives and Senior Managers, Pre-sales and Sales and Marketing Staff.
Classroom Course: 1 day
- Classroom in both public and corporate
- Online LIVE Instructor led Program
|Program Outline & Topics|
- Step-by-Step Detailed Courseware
- Case Studies
Why I should does this Course?
Customer Satisfaction is the number one route to achieve business growth and success. It is every employee’s responsibility to understand their customer needs and deliver. This course explains the characteristics of customer focused organizations and their efforts towards customer satisfaction. Statistical facts about a happy and dis-satisfied customer will help the participants to maintain the highest customer satisfaction levels. DISC model explains various customer types and will help the participants to deal with them effectively. Tools and techniques to measure customer satisfaction are also explained in detail along with best practices to achieve the best customer satisfaction. All the group activities and exercises are designed to make the learning very effective.
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management and scheduling
- Experienced and Subject Matter Expert Trainers
- Hands-on training based on real time Project Scenarios
- Scenario based Hands-on Trainings
- Guidelines / Checklist and useful Templates
- Post Training troubleshooting and hand holding