What you will learn in Change Management Foundation Certification Course ?
The purpose of the Foundation Qualification is to confirm the delegate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Change Management guidance.
- Introduction to change management
- Design a change management roadmap
- Understand the organisational change
- Understand the behavior individuals, organisations and teams exhibit during change
- Assess the leadership styles and their impact on change
- Determine an organisation’s readiness for change
- Learn techniques and approaches for change management
- Facilitate change
- Change formula
- Managing transition
- Systematic change
- Four key roles: Sponsor, Implementer, Advocate and Agent
- Leadership styles: Visionary, Transformational, Storytelling, Adaptive and Connective
Benefits of Change Management Training
- Clarity on who is involved in the change process
- Improve the success rate for change management
- Reduce the duplication of efforts in organisational change
- Faster implementation of change
- Better leadership and management of changes
APMG Qualifications Scheme for Change Management Certifications
Change Management Foundation Certification
The purpose of the Foundation Qualification is to confirm the delegate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Change Management guidance. Foundation Certification passing is required for Change Management Practitioner Certification.
Structure of APMG Change Management Foundation Certification Exam:
- Multiple Choice
- 4 sections, total of 60 questions
- 15 questions per section
- 30 marks required out of total 60 [50%]
- Duration – 1 hour
- Closed book
Free Download Change Management Syllabus here.
- View book for the Change Management – Office Official OGC Manual
- View more information on Change Management here
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Successful Candidate Register for Change Management results
- View APMG Change Management brochure
About Change Management Course
projectingIT has collaborated with Scoll Methods to provide the Change Management Programme – aligned to the APMG syllabus. The programme covers the knowledge of behavioral issues associated with managing change in an organisation and many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
The four modules covered are:-
Module 1: IC – Individual Change
Module 2: TC – Team Change
Module 3: OC – Organisational Change
Module 4: CL – Change Leadership
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in Change Management and is appearing for the APMG Change Management Foundation Certification Exam, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Engagement Managers, Senior Managers, Executives, PMO, Delivery Managers, Process Managers.
Change Management Foundation Certification Training Course Workshop Locations in INDIA:
projectingIT offers the Change Management course through open workshops classes and customized courses for in-house corporate customers. You can choose to attend the course from following locations:-
Change Management Foundation Certification Training Course City:-
- Mumbai – projectingIT office @ Navi Mumbai, Andheri – Hotel VITS
- Pune – St. Laurns @ Koregaon Park, Hotel Royalty @ Deccan
- Bangalore – Hotel Solitaire, Race Course Road, Bengaluru
- Chennai – T Nagar
- Hyderabad – Amir Peth
- Kolakata – Salt Lake City
- Delhi – Hotel Rockland
- Gurgaon in NCR
- Noida in NCR
Alternatively, you can take the course through online, elearning, virtual live classroom training in a self paced distance learning format. This offers more flexibility and affordable costs. We provide PDU for this course. Delegates from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, China, Dubai, Middle East, Abu Dhabi, India, South Africa, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, USA and Canada can attend the training from there desktops by attending live online instructor led training course.