What You will Learn in Scrum Certification Training Course?
The workshop covers all of the basics of Scrum as well as a significant amount of material devoted specifically to the skills necessary to become an excellent Scrum Master.
You will learn more than the basic Scrum framework. You will also leave understanding the underlying principles, basic practices and common techniques Scrum Master need to know to help their teams achieve project success in a fast-changing world. The workshop covers all of the basics of Scrum as well as a significant amount of material devoted specifically to the skills necessary to become an excellent Scrum Master. Facilitation, coaching and conflict management skills will be explored. Leadership and being a change agent will also be topics covered during the workshop.
- Describe the Scrum framework to others
- roles and responsibilities
- use of each artefact
- purpose of each meeting/ceremony
- Explain the difference between the Scrum framework and other methods
- compare with waterfall
- compare ScrumMaster role with traditional roles
- compare the Scrum product backlog with traditional requirements
- Be a successful ScrumMaster for a Scrum team
- facilitate each type of Scrum meeting
- know how to detect and correct potential impediments to Scrum success
- help a team adopt Scrum or improve their use of Scrum
- have difficult conversations about process, structures and values
- use several different conflict resolution techniques
- Help a Scrum team plan successfully
- plan a release
- plan a sprint
- use different estimating techniques
- create/maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Create a personal plan for the future
- list 3 immediate action items for personal change
- pass the Scrum Alliance CSM test
- become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) one year after becoming a CSM
What is this Course about?
An agile project manager emphasizes facilitation, leadership and communication over traditional command-and-control activities. In the Scrum framework, this role is called “ScrumMaster” as a constant reminder of the differences between agile and traditional project management. The ScrumMaster’s role is to maximize the team’s efforts toward its
The Course gives delegates a practical understanding of ScrumMaster Certification which is based on the internationally recognised framework of DSDM Atern. This will enable delegates to become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment. The Workshop highlights the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are co-ordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control. The course will prepare the delegates for the APMG Agile Foundation and Practitioner Certification examination.
- First Accredited Training Organisation ATO for Agile Project Management Certification and Trainings
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Pass Guarantee – Foundation Exam Fees paid by projectingIT if you fail the exam in your first try!
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam