What You will Learn?
The Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
- Prepare to Pass the APMG Agile Foundation + Practitioner Certified Project Management Certification Exam
- Understand the Concepts, Benefits and Risks of Agile Development
- Understand the Philosophy, Approach and Principles of Agile Project Management using DSDM Atern
- Understand the DSDM Atern Lifecycle and Products
- Understand Agile Project Team Roles & set up Agile Project Teams
- Understand how Agile Project are delivered to time, cost & quality
- Elicit, Analyse, Prioritise and Manage requirements
- Create a Time boxed plan for a Project
- Understand the importance of Negotiation and Collaboration
- Learn how to Monitor and Control Agile Projects
What is this Course about?
The Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the new certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management,
- Explains how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explains how an agile project is managed
- Clarifies the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Provides integration with PRINCE2®
Why become APMG Agile Practitioner Certified Project Manager?
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will being using Agile in the next couple of years
- Software development teams have been using techniques such as Scrum, XP (eXtreme Programming), Lean and others for over a decade. Agile Project Management goes beyond these techniques to bring innovation, responsiveness and quality to projects across the full gamut of human endeavour. Here are principles, processes and practices that can be applied in any sector.
- The Agile Project Management qualification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
Who Should Attend the Course?
The target audience for the program are professionals interested in pursuing the APMG Agile Foundation + Practitioner Project Management Certification Examination conducted by APMG. These include but not limited to Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Team Members, Project Sponsors, Project Planners, Quality Staff (Testing and Quality Assurance), Agile Developers / Programmers, Designers, Project Manager, Team Leaders, PRINCE2®, PMP’s, Testers and Project Controller (PMO Office).
|Program Outline & Topics|
The Course gives delegates a practical understanding of Agile Project Management which is based on the internationally recognised framework of DSDM Atern. This will enable delegates to become immediately productive as a project manager in an agile project environment. The Workshop highlights the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are co-ordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control. The course will prepare the delegates for the APMG Agile Foundation and Practitioner Certification examination.
APMG Agile Project Management Exam – Qualification Overview
Agile Foundation Certification
- 1 hour duration
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 30 correct answers (50%) or more are required to pass
- Foundation examination will be graded by the trainer and results provided confidentially
Agile Practitioner Certification
- First Accredited Training Organisation ATO for Agile Project Management Certification and Trainings
- Trained over 5000+ professionals on best practice project management
- Accredited and Experienced Trainers
- Pass Guarantee – Foundation Exam Fees paid by projectingIT if you fail the exam in your first try!
- Hands-on training based on real time project scenarios
- 2500+ Certified Professionals
- Best pass ratio in the industry
- Designed with maximum interactive group workshops
- We don’t just talk about theory, we ‘walk the talk’
- You take away with valuable course material, hand outs and templates to support you on your projects
- 100’s of questions to prepare for the exam